We’re officially accepting registrations for the 2019/20 season, please see below
Membership Forms (Per Person)
Please fill out the form below and send to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Doubles Drop-in Games
Brand new this season, we’re offering weekly Sunday Doubles drop-in games, from 4 – 6PM for a cool rate of $10/person! Come with a partner or on your own (Don’t worry! We’ll match you up with a teammate). Check out the ever growing doubles curling!
No Team? No Problem.
Complete the registration form and we will do our best to place you.
Deadline for Registration
League Registrations – October 11th
Spare members – ongoing.
Member Registration Information
- Prices vary for leagues. See BCC Membership Registration form for details.
- $75 pp for the season as a spare. This provides you the with the list below. Conditions do apply to sparing.
Both memberships provide you with:
- league-play spare opportunities
- access to Club events and discounts where applicable (clinics, bonspiels, etc)**
- admission for one to the season-end Wind-Up Party, or Youth Club season-end pizza party**
- access to Club equipment
- league-night bar rates
Special attention: Maximum of 4 players per team. All team members must be registered. As per Canadian Curling Association rules of play: Of these 4, a minimum of 2 registered team players must play per game. Spares may only play as Lead or Second. A minimum of 3 registered team players must compete in playoffs.