2018-19 Season is Now Open!
Membership Forms (Per Person)
No Team? No Problem.
Complete the registration form and we will do our best to place you.
Deadline for Registration
Friday, October 5th for all leagues
PER PERSON Payment Due: Tuesday, October 31st.
See registration form for payment options.
Member Registration Information
- $300* per person (pp) per league for Monday Open, Tuesday Beginner Open (Fall and Winter) and Thursday Open.
- $200* pp per league for Tuesday (Fall or Winter), and Friday Mixed Doubles
- $175** pp for Youth Club (Full Season)
- $125** pp for Youth Club (Fall or Winter)
- $240 pp per league for Monday Open or Thursday Open
- $140 pp for Tuesday Beginner Open (Winter), and Friday Mixed Doubles
- 50% off Monday and Thursday leagues for Youth Club members
Important: All leagues start at 7:30PM. If there are 14 teams registered for a league, we will adjust the draws to start at 6:00PM with a late draw at 8:15PM. See special attention note below.
All full-season or winter season leagues are based on 20 weeks and playoffs. We will endeavour to adjust the schedule as best as possible should there be any interruptions to the regular season.
- $75 pp for the season as a spare. This provides you the with the list below. Conditions do apply to sparing. Please see below.
** Of your Youth Club registration, $25 provides you with a BCC membership.
- This membership provides you with:
- league-play and spare opportunities
- access to Club events and discounts where applicable (clinics, bonspiels, etc)**
- admission for one to the season-end Wind-Up Party, or Youth Club season-end pizza party**
- access to Club equipment
- league-night bar rates
- practice ice during scheduled times**
- 10% discount at O’Bento (upstairs at the Fenlands’)
- one seat at the BCC AGM
- Alberta Curling Association and Canadian Curling Association fees**
- Access to the Member’s Centre on banffcurlingclub.ca
Special attention: Maximum of 4 players per team. All team members must be registered. As per Canadian Curling Association rules of play: Of these 4, a minimum of 2 registered team players must play per game. Spares may only play as Lead or Second. A minimum of 3 registered team players must compete in playoffs.